Are you queuing in front of Aadhaar service centers for a few hours for your Aadhaar card? However, the good news for you is that you can now book an appointment online just like a passport without having to stand in a queue for a few hours. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched an online Aadhaar slot booking facility in the wake of the current Corona epidemic. The facility is said to arrive 30 minutes before the booked slot. That said you don’t have to stand in queues for a few hours through this facility.
Book an appointment.
- Open www.uidai.gov.in online in advance for booking .
- Click on “ Book an Appointment ” under the “My Aadhar” drop-down menu .
- In the drop-down menu, select the location closest to you and click on ” Proceed to Book Appointment “.
- Enter the phone number there and submit the incoming OTP to the phone for verification.
- Now you have to submit your Aadhaar details and personal information.
- Choose the date and time you like.
- Then comes an appointment number.
- The Aadhaar service center works like a passport service center. Here is a token system. First you need to take the token and check the documents. Go to the cash counter for payment of charges after completion of verification.
- Token numbers are then displayed near the work operator counter assigned to you. The operator should be approached when your token number arrives.
Currently only online appointment for new Aadhaar card, name change, change of address, mobile number, email id, change of date of birth, biometric (photo, fingerprint, iris) registration Provides booking facility.
News of the latest technology and services for the government, as our Website.